Sound-Craft Systems warrant all products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. Parts such as light fixtures, bulbs, clock/timers, power strips, batteries, fuses, and height adjustment lifts carry the warranty of the manufacturers. This warranty extends only in favor of the original owner. It is the owner’s responsibility to establish the date of purchase by acceptable evidence at the time of warranty service.
Our warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear (nicks, dings, dents, chips, etc.)
- Damage due to accident, abuse, negligence, acts of God
- Improper handling, assembly, or installation of product
- Modifications to product by unauthorized service persons
- Natural wood characteristics such as wood grain variation and knots
Product must be shipped back to Sound-Craft Systems via prepaid transportation. If warranty applies, Sound-Craft Systems will ship product back to customer prepaid after repair or service is completed.
Sound-Craft Systems reserves the right to change or improve products without obligation to include these changes in previous manufactured products.
Sound-Craft Systems shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use, or inability to use, this product.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.