The Presenter is a Classroom Podium. Alternatively, some call it a Classroom Lectern. For this reason, it is designed for a university classroom. However, it works very well in all settings where humans present using multimedia devices. Subsequently, a systems integrator designed it for system integrators. As a result, it has plenty of room for audio visual gear. A highlight is its ample front and rear access. Additionally, it has well planned cable passageways.
After the technical aspects, beauty is the next frontier. Consequently, The Presenter Classroom Podium comes in beautifully finished wood veneer. It is gorgeous! To compliment most venues, multiple wood types are available. Furthermore, custom stains are an option. Therefore, Sound-Craft has an outstanding ability to match the color of existing rooms. To save a few dollars, it also comes in Melamine finishes. On the other hand, high pressure laminate finishes are available. Specifically, we have access to most if not all laminate finishes.
Because versatile beauty is the goal, The Presenter Classroom Podium comes in these five finishes
To keep it simple, The Presenter Classroom Lectern comes with five standard features
- Euro-Hinged Doors,
- a Keyboard Drawer,
- a Removable Front Panel,
- a Removable Flat Work Surface, and
- 3″ Heavy Duty Swivel Casters,
To help it fit every application, The Presenter Podium has many popular options. Likewise, here are a few of them
- Deluxe Combination Work Surfaces,
- Locking 3″ Rear Casters,
- Rack Mounts, and
- Adjustable Shelves.
The Presenter Classroom Podium is 36″ wide, 30.75″ deep, and 48″ tall. Detailed dimensions are located here, MML36750 Drawing. Similarly, The Presenter XL is 48″ wide, and The Presenter XXL is 60″ wide.
- The Presenter Classroom Podiums that have a width less than 60″ can only have one pullout item on either side. Consequently, If pullout items such as document camera drawers are required on both sides, select the XXL version of the model you like.
- The listed price includes a plain flat removable work surface. To select an optional work surfaces and or to customize the work surface, select the desired work surface as a separate line item in you shopping cart.